I've been quilting since 2013. This blog is my personal quilting diary, that charts my progress (and occasional regression) from the start. I use it so I can look back at my past projects...and hopefully see my skills improve!

Sunday 7 October 2018

Not much time to Sew

The last few weeks have been extremely busy and I have found little time to sew.  Our house is sold subject to contract and there is so much to do as we are downsizing - 21 years worth of 'stuff' to part with. 

I have managed to finish piecing Pythagoras' Lute and am presently quilting it.  The photo below was taken before it had been sandwiched.


I have signed up for the UKQU Winter Mini Swap.  It will be my third mini swap with UKQU.  I have 4 different plan possibilties based on my swap partner's likes and dislikes.  I am presently making small samples before I make a final decision.  I always have to question my motives.  I want to make something my swap partner will love...but I also want to challenge myself by making something I haven't tried before. 

4 comments:

  1. WOW and you have only been quilting 4 years now???????? It is a wee master piece and I hope who ever receives this knows how special it is. I also all ways like to challenge my self when making a quilt of any size. Looking forward to seeing what you are mastering in another 4 years time LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realised its over 8 years now Sue LOL Your header threw me off the truth LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. PSS Have just been looking back at your circle quilts was so lovely to study them again Im a circle freak LOL

    ReplyDelete