I've been quilting since 2013. This blog is my personal quilting diary, that charts my progress (and occasional regression) from the start. I use it so I can look back at my past projects...and hopefully see my skills improve!

Wednesday 12 November 2014

Gradual Progress

OK, so not a huge difference since last week.  I finished border 2 and added some EPP diamonds to each corner, and then embellished with metallic thread.  

I may add some more small applique pieces to some of the diamonds on this border...not sure yet.  I have added a further narrow border in brown.  

I now want to lighten the quilt up with the next border.  I have plans, but won't be sure until some fabric I've ordered arrives. 

This morning at my patchwork group meeting, I managed to do all the rotary cutting for a border of 6 inch Ohio stars (21 pieces for each star).  I am thinking of using these two borders further out from the brown one.

Lots of options and lots to think about, but fun!



2 comments: