I've been quilting since 2013. This blog is my personal quilting diary, that charts my progress (and occasional regression) from the start. I use it so I can look back at my past projects...and hopefully see my skills improve!

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Stars!

I haven't made as much progress as I would have liked with the EPP star border for the 2014 Quiltmania Mystery quilt.  I have been distracted by preparations for Christmas.  Nine stars are complete and I have twenty-seven still to go.  I am hoping to make some progress over the holiday. 


We've had some lovely cold and crispy winter mornings.  I couldn't resist taking my camera into the garden.








4 comments:

  1. I love your pictures (and stars). Thanks for Sharing.
    Love from Amsterdam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet comments. Wishing you a lovely Christmas from Kent in England
      xx

      Delete
  2. I just love your chilly morning snaps, they feel so Christmassy to me, especially as I am on the other side of the world. As for progress...well we don't call them WIPs for nothing do we? I have over 100! Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Esther - Thank you for your sweet comments! I only have four WIPs, but feel in need of a finish. I think my bucket list is probably over 100! Hoping you have a wonderful Christmas!

      Delete