I have managed to make good progress on Daisy's quilt over the past couple of weeks. Only two more borders to go. I have started cutting the pieces for the penultimate border - over 500 pieces.
At the same time, I have started preparing the honeycomb pieces for EPP in the outer border. The pattern calls for about 2200 pieces, but I am going to EPP the coloured pieces and then applique them to a background border - hopefully saving some time. The nice thing about the EPP is that I can work on it in the evenings and at patchwork group...and there is a LOT to do for that last border!
Happy quilting, all!