I've been quilting since 2013. This blog is my personal quilting diary, that charts my progress (and occasional regression) from the start. I use it so I can look back at my past projects...and hopefully see my skills improve!

Wednesday 28 February 2018

Liquorice Allsorts

We've had a lot of snow here over the past couple of days, so I've had a good excuse to finish my painted whole cloth.  I am happy with it, but wish I was braver with the quilting.  It feels like a cheat when the painting only took about 10 minutes, but it took me two days to quilt it.  I have called the quilt ' Liquorice Allsorts'.

I think I may have a play with the Dye-na-flow and some Markal sticks I have, which I think would act as a resist if applied first?  We'll see.


6 comments:

  1. Our speaker this month at guild was from the Modern Quilt Guild. I sure think she would love to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your new decorative designs! it's so beautiful so much and good idea on site.

    หนัง 2016

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    ดูหนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete
  4. No way are you cheating you are been very creative and finding your own creativity and designs, which are very inspiring and motavating. Stay with your instincts and where they are leading you, looking forward to seeing where they take you. Cheers Glenda.

    ReplyDelete