I've been quilting since 2013. This blog is my personal quilting diary, that charts my progress (and occasional regression) from the start. I use it so I can look back at my past projects...and hopefully see my skills improve!

Thursday 2 August 2018

Bally Birds is Finished

I finished making Bally Birds last week, but I have yet to get a decent photo of it.  The photos below seem to have a bit of a green cast.  It was a lot of fun to make and I am happy with the result.  It was a great opportunity to improve my broderie perse and hand applique.  If we ever get a decent day - not too sunny or not too dark - I'll take some better photos.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sue your quilt is so so beautiful, what an achievement. You must be so so proud of it. Hard to believe you have only been quilting a few years!!!!! Cheers Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow what an achievement, and you made it so quickly!!
    Its gorgeous, would love to see a close-up of your centre
    xx Linda in Wagga Wagga NSW Australia

    ReplyDelete