I've been quilting since 2013. This blog is my personal quilting diary, that charts my progress (and occasional regression) from the start. I use it so I can look back at my past projects...and hopefully see my skills improve!

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Not Ready to Hang Just Yet

My two wallhangings for imminent grandchild are not finished yet.  I still need to attach prairie point edgings.  Love the Clover thingees (in the photo)!  They make attaching the edging SO much easier!


I managed to find these sweet hangers.  I think they will be just the right size!


Not much patchwork done this week.  I have been painting...up and down steps...on knees...I feel at least 100 years old!  I did get one block made - Boston Star! I LOVE the Dutch chintz in the centre.


Hope you all have a wonderful week!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet wall-hanging for new grandbaby. I love the embroidered face in the center. It will look lovely on the heart hanger you found. I agree about the red chintz. It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nancy! I don't do much embroidery, but always enjoy it when I do!

      Delete
  2. I love this cheerful block, I can see it will bring delight to someone special :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Esther! Not long now until the baby is due...my first grandchild, so very exciting!

      Delete